Watonga, Oklahoma (73772)
- Cotton Finishes Red on Friday
- The front month cotton futures market went into the weekend with 34 to 61 point losses on Friday. For March, that meant a 19 point gain Friday to Friday. December cotton futures were 91 points higher from Friday to Friday, ending at a 131 point discount to the spot market....
- Mixed Hog Trade into Weekend
- Hog futures went into the weekend mixed on Friday, with Feb and April giving back $1.15 and $0.55 respectively. The back months continued their bounce, with gains of 7 to 87 cents on the day. Feb closed out the week at a $1.95 loss and saw the lowest print since...
- Friday Gains for Cattle Futures
- Fat cattle finished out the week of trading with 12 to 40 cent gains on Friday. For Feb, that left the board at a net 10 cent gain for the week, while April was up by 90 cents Friday to Friday. USDA confirmed some light catch up business in the...
- Wheat Sees Spread Trading on Friday
- SRW futures closed the last trade day of the week with 1 3/4 to 2 3/4 cent losses. The hard red wheats extended their premiums as KC rallied 1 3/4 to 5 cents on the day and MPLS gained 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 cents. HRW is now a $1.19...
- Soy Futures Fade on Friday
- At the close beans were 14 cents weaker in the March contract and a dime in the red in the May. The other nearby beans closed fractionally to 8 1/2 cents lower. March is still at a nickel premium to May and is a 13 1/2 cent premium to July....
- Corn Closes Mostly Red on Friday
- The March corn contract ended the last trade day of the week with a fractional gain, while the other nearby contracts went home 2 1/4 to 3 1/2 cents in the red. That added to the board’s inverse, which now has a 3 cent discount to May and has July...